We’ll Get Your Business Moved and Up and Running as Quickly as Possible
Birch Circle Movers understands that when you are moving your business, you can’t afford downtime. You need a mover that is organized, efficient and experienced with the unique issues involved in a commercial move. You want a moving company that can provide an honest schedule, and then stick to it.
We have been moving law offices, accounting firms, medical professionals and even entire office parks and warehouses throughout Marin County and San Francisco for more than 15 years. We are full service commercial movers, which means that we are professional packers and unpackers, as well as movers. We have the supplies and ability to protect all of your equipment. Our commercial clients consistently tell us how much they appreciate our reliability and responsiveness.
Whether you are moving to a small office in San Rafael or an entire floor in downtown San Francisco, we will get your business up and running again as quickly as possible.
Our Commercial Moving Services Include:
- Free moving estimates made in person
- Recommendations about the steps you can take to make your move go as smoothly as possible
- Hourly rate or flat rate quotes
- Experienced crew of Birch Circle Movers who are our employees, with an average of 8 years with our company
- Packing and unpacking services (optional)
- Delivery of moving supplies before your move
- Prompt pickup, transport, and unloading from your original location to your new location
- Large or small trucks that can maneuver with ease
- Green, eco friendly moving cartons
- Free blankets to cover your office furniture and equipment
- Temporary or long-term storage (optional)
- No extra charge for weekend, evening, or holiday moves
“Birch Circle just moved our business from downtown San Francisco to the East Bay. They did a
fantastic job-- customer service was great, they were incredibly flexible, and had the highest level of
professionalism. Their prices were reasonable as well. Our move had several annoying things
about it-- the elevators weren't properly functioning, it was an incredibly hot day, and
we had to reschedule once. The movers somehow managed to maintain their cheerful, helpful
demeanor despite these major inconveniences.”